Please follow the date which is scheduled according to the initial letter of your family name (for newcomers and old students).
May 2 Thursday ABCDEFGHIJKL
May 3 Friday MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
8:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. 1:30p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Room 1 (Assessment), Room 2 (Cashier) will close at 11:00a.m. and 3:00p.m.
1. A newcomer should have passed the oral interview and written exams and submitted all the requirements for admission.
2. New students and transferees must submit the original copy of their report card on or before April 22, 2019 (Monday).
3. All newcomers and their parents must attend an orientation with the Principal. (For ECEd & Lower BEd, only the parents must attend.)
Lower BEd & ECEd June 13,2019 (Thursday) 8:30 a.m.
Upper BEd June 14, 2019 (Friday) 8:30 a.m.
4. For newcomers and transferees, please bring the reservation slip on the enrolment date.
5. OLCA reserves the right to refuse admission for late enrolees. Should they be admitted, a charge of three hundred pesos (PhP300.00) shall be imposed as penalty.
6. Upon entering the gate, ask for a number from the designated person.
7. Proceed to Room 1 for the submission of Report Card and Assessment.
8. Proceed to Room 2 for payment.
OLCA is a Christ –centered learning community that evangelizes the whole person to become leaders of the society.
OLCA develops competent and upright individuals in the service of the Catholic Church.